Production Capacity: 1,500 sq. ft./hr.
Cleaning Path: 10”
Travel Speed: 0-200 ft./min.
Blast Motor: 25 h.p.
Voltage: Liquid propane
Dimensions (L x W x H): 78” x 34” x 57”
Weight: 1,516 lb.
The new Blastrac® 1-10DLP features an enhanced trouble-free hydraulic drive system, offering better productivity when cleaning and preparing concrete or steel surfaces. The 1-10DLP shot blaster strips, cleans and profiles simultaneously and is ideal for ship decks, parking garages, industrial plant and warehouse floors, bridge and highway work, and airport runways−improving macro and micro texture. The 1-16DB4 produces sure profiles with excellent bonding characteristics that help reduce coating failures. The available blast-pattern adapter reduces the blast width for very effective line stripe removal.
The 1-10DLP will remove paint, rust, marine growth, and mill scale from steel. Removes paint, pavement markings from asphalt, and prepares concrete for re-coating or application of overlays. Available blast-pattern adapter reduces the blast width for very effective line stripe removal.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Patented paddle wheel technology
- Blast pattern accuracy and wide abrasive selection allows operator to achieve desired surface profile
- NEW hydraulic drive system
- Surface is left dry and free of chemicals, dust and contaminants
- Drying time and costly disposal procedures are eliminated
- Labor/time-saving shot blasting process strips, cleans and profiles the surface simultaneously
- Easy access twin dust trays for efficient debris removal and disposal