Blasting Width: 10 in. (250mm)
Travel Speed: Up to 98 ft/min. (30m/min)
Prod. Capacity†: Up to 1290 sq.ft/hr (120m2/h) on concrete
Blast Motor: 10 hp (7.51kw)
Voltage: 230V, 3ø, 60 Hz
Power Cord: 50 ft. (15.24m)
Dust Hose Connection: 3 in. (75mm)
Dimensions: L 63 in. x W 17 in. x H 40 in.
(1590mm x 425mm x 1020mm)
Weight: Net 465 lb. (211kg)
The Blastrac 1-10DPS75 has an AC inverted drive-motor with integrated brake. This improved feature helps maintain speed on ramps and inclines, making it the ideal choice for restoring skid resistance and traction in parking garages or on warehouse floors. This also improves your productivity as it generates a more even and consistent blast pattern and surface profile when prepping for coatings and overlays or when removing line stripings and markings.
The 1-10DPS75 transports easily and has highly visible and manageable controls. All electrical components and panels are UL certified as part of Blastrac’s commitment to sound safety practices.
Perfect for industrial floors, warehouses, factories roads and bridges, and supermarkets, the Blastrac 1-10DPS75 is an environmentally sound choice for any surface preparation contractor. Contact Customer Service at 800-256-3440 for details on lease-to-purchase financing.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Easily maneuverable, self-propelled machine–forward and reverse
- AC inverted drive-motor with integrated brake for even, down-slope operation on ramps and inclines
- Highly versatile and appropriate for medium to large job sites
- Excellent for industrial floor prep, road and airport maintenance, asphalt blasting, decontamination, and much more
- Labor and time-saving shot blasting process strips, cleans and profiles in one step−cost effective and friendly to the environment
- Operates virtually dust-free when connected to the BDC-3140DBP or BDC-44−healthier for the operator and other workforce
†Production rates achieved will be affected by variables specific to each job site. These figures are not guarantees of performance. For proper operation, the shot blasting unit must be used in conjunction with an appropriate dust collection device.