Blasting Width: 15 in. (381mm)
Travel Speed: Up to 82 ft./min. (25m/min)
Prod. Capacity: Up to 2690 sq.ft./hr
(250m2/h) on concrete
Blast Motor: 20 hp (15kw)
Voltage: 460/230V, 3ø, 60 Hz
Power Cord: 60 ft. (18.28m)
Dust Hose Connection: 6 in. (117mm)
Dimensions: L 71 in. x W 22.5 in. x H 47 in.
(1803mm x 584mm x 1193mm)
Weight: Net 1093 lb. (496kg)
Ideal for medium to larger sized jobs, the Blastrac® 1-15DSGI is a versatile, self-propelled 15 inch shot blasting system. 1-15DSGI strips, cleans and profiles concrete and asphalt in one easy step. Whether improving traction and skid resistance or prepping for coatings and overlays,
this unit serves the purpose well with its friendly-to-the-environment process.
The AC inverted drive-motor for self-propelled operation features an integrated brake which helps maintain speed on ramps and inclines. This improves productivity and promotes a more even and consistent blast pattern and surface profile. Attached to the BDC-66 dust collectors, it operates virtually dust-free containing debris and contaminants for a safer work environment and improved productivity. A slide-out screen in the shot hopper facilitates the removal of large debris.
The 1-15DSGI can prepare up to 2690 sq. ft. per hour† consuming abrasive at about 1.6 lb. per 100 sq. ft. or 42 lb. per hr.
The quick-lift rear caster assembly makes this 1093 lb. unit easily transportable. It has highly visible and manageable controls with the drive control on the steering handle. The 1-15DSGI operates on 230 or 460V and features an auto-sensing voltage control 20 hp motor. All electrical components and panels are UL certified, part of Blastrac’s commitment to safety protocol.
Perfect for industrial floors, warehouses, road and airport maintenance, and parking garages, this shot blaster is an environmentally sound choice for high productivity in surface preparation.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Easily maneuverable, self-propelled machine–forward and reverse
- Quick-lift rear caster assembly for easier transporting
- AC inverted drive-motor with integrated brake for even, down-slope operation on ramps and inclines
- Highly versatile and appropriate for medium to large job sites
- Excellent for industrial floor prep, road and airport maintenance, asphalt blasting, decontamination, and much more
- Labor and time-saving shot blasting process strips, cleans and profiles in one step−cost effective and friendly to the environment
- Operates virtually dust-free when connected to the Blastrac BDC-66 dust collector−
healthier for the operator and other workforce