Blasting Width: 4 ft. (1220mm)
Prod. Capacity†: Up to 20,750 sq.ft/hr
(2000m2/h) on concrete
(based on using 2-48DC)
Blast Motor: (2) 35 hp
Voltage: 460V, 3ø, 60 Hz
Dust Hose Connection: (2) 6 in. (150mm)
Dimensions: L 8 ft. (2420mm) x
W 4.7 ft. (1433mm) x H 4.75 ft
Weight: Net 2976 lb. (1350kg)
Blastrac®’s largest shot blaster to date, ideal for the large jobsite, the Blastrac® 2-48DS Global is a highly versatile machine four foot wide shot blasting system. The 2-48DS Global can be used for floor preparation, renovation, maintenance and decorative purposes. Ergonomic design and user friendly control panel makes for easy handling.
Closed circuit which is dust free when connected to (2) 8-54DCGI Blastrac dust collectors. For improved dust extraction there are two six inch dust hose connections. An extremely powerful and productive machine that can tackle the largest of preperation, renovation and maintenance jobs. This shot blaster is an environmentally sound choice for high productivity in surface preparation.
The 2-48DS can prepare up to 20,750 sq.ft. per hour on concrete. Double rear wheels and idler system with gas spring cylinder system helps to make machine effecient for all floor types. All electrical components and panels are UL certified, part of Blastrac’s commitment to safety protocol.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Special designed blast housing
- Double rear wheels and idler system with gas spring cylinder system
- Highly versatile and appropriate for medium to large job sites
- Powerful machine equipped with two blast motors
- Very efficient on all types of floors
- Special separator flow adjustment system
- Ergonomic design and user friendly control panel
- Operates virually dist free when connected to the 2-48DC dust collector